I have acquired a lot of brand new clothes these last weeks that were discarded by high street stores due to end of season and other surplus stock reasons.
I have so much high street stock to list that I haven't even got the sewing machine out yet!
For art lovers, check the collection by FRIX now live at the auction site.
Soon my friends, soon!
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.520 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.520 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£414.70
£6.520 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.520 bids3d 6h 28m
£12.94
£6.520 bids3d 6h 28m
£19.36
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£21.50
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£6.000 bids3d 6h 28m
£63.10
£465.70
£104.70
£21.50
£19.36
£21.50
£19.36
£16.15
£16.15
£38.67 to £47.67
£4.49
£363.70










































